3 Nights 4 Days Cairo Package :
|Day 1||Cairo||Arrival in Cairo international airport, Meet & Assist at the airport and After going through Immigration, Baggage Claim and Customs, Transfer to the hotel dinner And Overnight stay in Cairo.
|Once you have had your breakfast your guide will meet you and take you on a full day tour of Cairo. First of all you will be taken to The Great Pyramid Giza to see the world famous pyramids and sphinx. You will gaze in awe at the magnificent Great Pyramid of Khufu (Cheops): the last of the ancient Seven Wonders of the World, the pyramids of Khafre (Chephren), and Menkaure (Mycerinos), and then gaze in delight at the spectacle of the supreme Sphinx. A quick break for lunch a local restaurant . After lunch visit The Perfumery Here you have a chance to experience the aromas like, ‘The secrets of the desert,’ ‘The lotus’ and all popular international designer perfumes and colognes. Then visit The papyrus. The papyrus was first made in ancient Egypt- learn how to manufacture this paper using papyrus reeds. And you have an opportunity to buy some hand painted papyrus. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to Your hotel.
Meal : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast at the hotel& free time. Full Day Tour to visit the world famous Egyptian Museum with its 100,000 objects covering 4,000 years of ancient Egyptian civilization including the treasures of Tutankhamen. Lunch at local restaurant. Continued tour to Visit Coptic Cairo, the hanging church (AL Muallaqa), church of ST mercurius (Abu Sefein) and Greek orthodox church of Mari Girgis. In the evening there is Nile cruise dinner, which lasts for 2 hours, sailing on the Nile with Folkloric Shows and Belly Dancers. At the end of this cruise . You will be driven back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo hotel.
Meal : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
|Breakfast .Transfer to Cairo International Airport and final departure with Your Wonderful Memories.
Meal : Breakfast
Rate Per Person:
|Hotels||Cairo||Min 2 -3 Pax||Min 4-5 Pax||Min 6-7 Pax||Min 8-10 Pax|
|03 Stars||Soluxe Pyramids||25,000||20,500||19,500||18,600|
|04 Stars||Swiss inn||26,000||22,000||21,000||20,000|
|05 Stars||Hilton Ramses||27,000||26,000||25,000||24,000|
FROM 1-4 YEARS FREE SHARING THEIR PARENTS
FROM 5-12 YEARS 65% FROM ADULT RATE WITHOUT BED
FROM 5-12 YEARS 100% FROM ADULT RATE WITH BED
The Above Prices Include:
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo.
- Two Full day tour in Cairo
- One Full day tour in Alexandria
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with Luxury AC bus.
- Dinner cruise in Cairo.
- All taxes and service Charges.
Above Prices Does Not Include:
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- International Flights
- Personal items.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Any Optional tours.
- Any meals not stated on the itinerary.
- Grand Pyramids entrance – Mummy room.
- Grand Pyramids entrance fee-25 USD
- Mummy room entrance fee-20 USD
Terms & Conditions:
- All standard hotels check-in time @ 14.00 pm. / check-out time @ 12.00 pm
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together Terms and Conditions applicable.
- Similar Hotel Categories will be provided, in the case of unavailability of each particular Hotel
- Surcharges applies during high season / holiday periods / Long Weekend / Christmas / New year
- Rates above is not applicable if there is a midnight airport transfer from 11 pm to 6 am. Surcharge will be added Per way
- Rates Subject to change without prior notice
Trust you will find the offer competitive. For more details call us or write to us .