5 Nights 6 Days Ho Chi Minh – Hanoi – Halong Bay Package
PACKAGE ITINERARY :
DAY 01: ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH
Arrival Tan San Nhat international airport, greeted by our licensed guide and transfer in air conditioned bus to hotel for check in. Take a rest just before lunch. Tour begin visiting ,Central Post Office, City Hall and China Town. Then transfer to Mai Collection – Factory Outlet for shopping of good quality telekung , baju kurung , jubah at reasonable prices . After tour return hotel. Over night at hotel. Overnight in Saigon
Distance Tan Son Nhat Airport – Saigon Central: 7 – 8 km 30 minute transfer
Meals : No
DAY 02: HO CHI MINH – HALF DAY CITY TOUR
In the morning, start sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City: The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral) , The Old Post Office. Continue to visit The Unification Palace which formerly was Independence palace of the South Vietnamese President. Relax shopping at Ben Thanh Market .Time at leisure Overnight stay Saigon.
Meals : Breakfast at hotel
DAY 03: HO CHI MINH – HANOI
After breakfast, take flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival, meet up our guide and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi
Meals: Breakfast at hotel
DAY 04: HANOI-HALONG BAY : OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE
In the morning, depart to Halong Bay. At 8.00 am. Reach to Halong, check in on board and have cruise trip on Halong Bay.
12h30 – 13h00 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 14h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h00 – 16h00 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay
16h00 – 17h00 Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h00 – 17h30 Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00 Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on cruise
Meals: Breakfast at hotel
Lunch and dinner on cruise
DAY 05: HALONG – HANOI
Continue trip on Halong bay till check out .
06h30 – 07h15 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
09h00 – 10h00 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Bo Nau
10h15 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
10h15 – 11h00 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
11h00 – 12h15 While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h15 – 12h30 Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
Transfer back Hanoi . Check in hotel. Overnight in Hanoi
Meals : Breakfast/ brunch on cruise
DAY 06: DEPARTURE
After breakfast at hotel, free at leisure till check out and drive to the airport for onward flight.
|HOTEL CATEGORY||PER ADULT|
|SAIGON||ELIOS (SENIOR SUPERIOR ROOM)|
|HALONG||V SPIRIT(DELUXE ROOM)|
|HANOI||VIET VIEW(CLASSIC ROOM)|
1. Infant (under 2 years old) : Free of charge (sharing bed with their parents, 01 child
maximum in the double/ twin room and maximum 2 children in one group)
2. Child from 02 – 10 years old
3. With extra bed : 60% rate of adult
4. Without extra bed : 50% rate of adult
5. Child 11 years old and above : 100 % rate as adult
- Dhaka Ho Chi Minh Air ticket by Malindo air
- Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi air ticket by domestic air (7kg baggage)
- Hanoi to Dhaka Air Ticket by Malindo air
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Ho Chi Minh
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Halong Bay Cruise
- Daily breakfast
- Half day ho chi minh city tour
- Ho chi Minh to Halong Bay to Ho Chi Minh Transfer
- Sightseeing with local experience English speaking guide
- Mineral water with 2 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/ pax
- Visa Approval letter Free
- All international airport tax
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance (Please make sure that you buy insurance for your clients before they travel oversea)
- Optional tours
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Per adults based on twin/ double room and applied for private tour
- Rate is applicable for Bangladesh passport holder
- Due to Junks in Ha Long Bay do not supply triple cabin, then in case the group with odd number of passenger, they have to be surcharged as above single cabin supplement.
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
- The above quotation is based on a 2 paxs and should the numbers decrease, we reserve the right to revise the package rate.
- Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season.
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest
- Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
- Check in time: at hotel: after 14h00 – on cruise: before 12h00 at noon
- Check out: at hotel & on cruise: before 12h00 at noon
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions.
- Meals are fusion on local Vietnamese with daily breakfast at hotel. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one
(1) week prior to the arrival date.
- No reservation has made yet