Germany Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35 mm x 45 mm) (ICAO standard)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: Invitation letter from a German host. (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy
- of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slips for the last six months (If Any).
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Travel Health Insurance Policy: Valid for all Schengen countries covering medical expenses of at least 30,000/- €
**Additional Document Requirement **
For more details about Germany, call us 01973006020, 01973006027 or visit our office.
Office Address: House: 137/1, Level 1,
Bir Uttam A K Khandakar Road,
Badda Link Road, Gulshan – 1,
Dhaka – 1212
Office hours – 9:30 am to 6 pm (Saturday – Thursday)