James Bond Island by VIP Speedboat from Phuket
Per Adult : BDT 10,500/- (Rate can be changed according to your hotel position)
Your day trip from Phuket to Phang Nga Bay begins with hotel pickup in the morning and a transfer to a private pier. Here, take a short break for provided coffee, tea, or juice before hopping into your speedboat for your first island destination of Koh Panak. Marvel at the unique shapes of this mountainous seascape, then speed away to Hong Island where a skilled paddler transports you by inflatable canoe. Pass through limestone caves, lagoons, and towering cliffs with whimsical shapes.
Shortly afterward, motor on to Khao Ping Kan, or so-called James Bond Island, the filming site for the 1974 British spy movie The Man with the Golden Gun. Pose like 007 while you capture photos of the towering rock here.
Lunch is served around noon at the floating island of Koh Panyee, a Muslim village whose inhabitants came from Indonesia. After a restaurant buffet, you’ll have about 30 minutes to roam on your own. With your appetite sated, set out on an exhilarating hike to the Ice Cream Cave and indulge your adventurous side as you explore the underground passageways and search for the ice-cream shaped stalactite after which the cave was named.
Finally, stop at Naka Island, with free time to relax, sunbathe, and swim. There’s Jet Ski and a banana boat to rent (own expense), if you are looking for more adventure. Returning to the pier in the afternoon, you’re provided with refreshments while you await transport back to your hotel.
Your hotel or Liam Seng Pier
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Your hotel or Liam Seng Pier.
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Please choose accordingly),Lunch, beverages, and light refreshments,National Park fees and local taxes,Entry/Admission – Hong Islands,Entry/Admission – James Bond Island,Entry/Admission – Ko Pa Nak
Gratuities,Souvenir photos (available to purchase),DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please choose accordingly on your hotel area
- Please provide your hotel address within 48 hours of your tour date
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Things to Bring: Beach towels, suntan lotion, sunglasses and hat
- Hotels pickup time: Patong: 8am- 8:20am Kata and Karon: 7:30am -7:50am Rawai, Nai Harn, Phuket Town and Ao Chalong: 7:15am – 7:30am Nai Yang, Nai Thon: 8:40am -9am Cape Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por and Mai Khao: 8:40am -9am
- Voucher Requirements
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.