Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour
This is an interesting tour which unfolds the beauty and charm of an old and new Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is rich with its history on how it developed from a small tin Miners Settlement to a growing modern city currently.
Kuala Lumpur with a character of its own, is also known for its colorful cultures, races and traditions. The city is further furnished by its interesting architecture, prominent landmarks and unique building.
You will be amaze to see that the Oriental and colonial part of the city intertwine with interesting Moorish, Mogul and Islamic stylish building.
Places of Interest:
• King Palace (Photo Stop)
• National History Museum (Visit Stop)
• National Monument (Visit Stop)
• House of Parliament (Drive Pass)
• Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
• National Mosque (Photo Stop)
• Old Railway Station (Photo Stop)
• Independence Square (Photo Stop) (Moorish Building, Cricket Club, Cricket fields and St. Mary Anglican Church)
• China Town (Drive Pass)
• Petronas Twin Towers ** (Photo Stop)
• Handicrafts & Batik Centre
• Bonus visit to the Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom outlet
We will pick up and drop off from any hotel in city centre
GST (Goods and Services Tax),Local taxes,Driver/guide,Hotel pickup and drop-off,Transport by air-conditioned minivan,Bottled water
Entrance fees ( national museum – RM5 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.