Singapore Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- Singapore Visa Application Form: Visa application form duly completed (form 14A) Click Here
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Singapore, Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: Letter of Introduction (LOI) to be issued by a local contact in Singapore:
*For Social Visitors, any Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, who is at least 21 years old, can act as a local contact.
*For Business Visitors, a Singapore registered company / organization can act as a local contact. The LOI must be signed by a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, who is at least 21 years old, only.
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
Photocopy of the bio-data page of the applicant’s passport.